- >Subject matter of the dispute: Claims arising out of the Government’s alleged illegal expropriation of claimant’s investments in Yukos Oil Company.
- >Amount claimed: 114.174 billion USD
- >Amount awarded: 8,203,032,751 USD
- >Costs of arbitration: 695,327 EUR
- >Award legal costs: Claimant was awarded 9,839,533 USD
- >Award costs of arbitration: Costs follow the award
- Currently, the Court of Appeal of The Hague is considering whether to reinstate the award.
20 April 2016
ENFORCEMENT PROCEEDINGS (Belgium - France - United States)
24 June 2016 Decision of Antwerp Court of First Instance
10 February 2017 Decision of the Tribunal of Grande Instance d'Ivry
30 September 2016 US District Court - District of Columbia Memorandum Opinion